Sunday, July 06, 2008

Goodies in the post

At the moment I am siting in limbo waiting for a call to tell me what my day is to be. Either I do a rush to court to cover for a judge who was sick yesterday and may or may not be sick today, or I stay at home with a bonus day off and make a City and Guilds final project. Can't quite decide which I'd like! (In case that seems like an odd statement I remind you - the job pays for the fabric and days off are unpaid!)

Anyway - this weekend I got goodies in the post:

My materials from Hannahs Room' s Beautiful Batik club arrived

and so did a Journal made by Sue Bleiweiss that I won in a giveaway in her Journal making class.
I had the pick of anything in her Etsy shop and picked this because it will be perfect for planning notes for a big trip we hope to take in a couple of years or so.


She put real effort into the pages.

I have still been feeling tired so apart from flopping and watching back episodes of The Quilt Show and reading The Painted Quilt I all have done really is finish these cushions commissioned by a freind to go with an African quilt I made for her some time ago.


1 comment:

Donna said...

may the day develop in a gentle way that helps ease the tiredness....