Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What does it mean?

I am not a download fan. I mean I down load Annie Smith's quilting podcasts but that its about it. However today I downloaded my third ever song ( the first being the Hollies version of Boulder to Birmingham, and the second being Kid's Rock's All Summer Long). Just occasionally a song gets into my head and I could happily play it over and over. This time it is Human by the Killers.



But unlike the other two I actually have no idea what the song is about. Can anyone enlighten me as to what these lyrics mean?!

2 comments:

Garnered Stitches said...

Must admit the lyrics are driving me mad. Last week Daughter was in her school's dance show and they all came on stage at the end of the show to this song - sadly we had to ask whether some where human or where they ...just forced to be there because Teacher said so? Having said that it was a great show!
best wishes

Kate North said...

If you manage to work out what it means, let me know - I mean, I love the song, and get it stuck in my head frequently, but as for what it means? well...