Monday, May 03, 2010

The half hour project.

Now that I am longer partially professionally itinerent and partly working from home, I don't need the law related things I used to have surrounding me in our home study. Removing them will allow a little more creativity zone to creep into the room. But a re-organisation all at once? Who needs that? So, I have instigated the Half Hour Project. Half and hour here, half an hour there and eventually....

The before: It had become a bit of a dumping ground over prevous days:



The after:


 Ok, I did a double session the first time around. And this was mainly achieved by moving the piles of stuff elsewhere: the Oxfam book shop pile.



The take to work pile...

1 comment:

JB said...

I like your 1/2 hour approach. I will try to encourage the same cleaning out around my home and garage!! Goodness knows I need it.