Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SAQA Auction Quilt

Tourist Photo Call

I am feeling very self satisfied having done my SAQA Auction quilt in time for the Early Bird deadline ( assuming nothing goes wrong during the more than adequate postage time I have left!). It should probably have been called  Killing Two Birds with One Spear as this is also part of my production for the Quilt University classs I am doing with Elizabeth Barton  on Working in a Series in which I have been working with - yup, you guessed it! - Maasai images.


4 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

Fantastic. That background fabric is gorgeous. Is it the same as you used in the 20x12?

The title is a bit provocative, yes?

Terri Stegmiller said...

Way to go Helen!!! This is a great quilt...love the bold colors.

Dolores said...

I like your colours.

Judy said...

Helen, beautiful quilt, love the Maasai images.